The Triderma Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer is an 8 fluid ounce bottle with pump containing 62% ethyl alcohol, which meets the CDC guidelines for healthy hand hygiene. The formula contains moisturizing Aloe, Glycerin & Vitamin E to effectively prevent dryness.
The Triderma Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer is designed to kill 99.9% of most common germs that may cause illness. The silky gel formula contains a premium blend of essential botanicals that help moisturize the hands and leave them feeling extra soft and refreshed. The gel is thicker and unlike other sanitizers that strip the skin, can be used repeatedly. The formula contains 62% Ethyl Alcohol as recommended by the CDC for killing 99.9% of most common germs. The fast acting formula works in as little as 15 seconds. The formula contains Aloe, Vitamin E, Chamomile, Arnica & Burdock Root for moisturizing the skin. Triderma Hand Sanitizer helps reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
Triderma Hand Sanitizer Specifications:
- Size: 8 fluid ounce pump bottle.
- Active Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol 62%.
- Inactive ingredients: Water, glycerin, rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, ethylhexyl palmitate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopherol, arnica montana flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, arctium lappa root extract, centella asiatica extract.
- Directions: Put enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands. Rub hands together briskly until dry. Children under 6 years should be supervised when using this product.
- Does not contain: Fragrance, Parabens, Cortisone, Steroids, Animal Cruelty, Sulfates, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Phthalates.
- Made in: USA.