MVP U-40 .5cc Vet Syringes 29G 1/2
Available in: Bag of 10, Box of 100, and Case of 500
Manufacturer part number: 819550
MVP Vet Syringes for U-40 insulin are designed for smooth and accurate insulin delivery. Their Multi-facet needle with lubricant coating allows for greater comfort during injections. No "dead space" for accurate dosing. Finger flange and thumbrest for positive grip and easy control.
MVP Vet Syringe Features:
- Advanced design of plunger ensures smooth and correct movement inside barrel
- Optimum design of finger flange and thumb rest provides comfortable and positive grip for easy control.
- Surgical grade stainless steel needle is securely attached eliminating needle pop-off.
- Multi-facet needle bevel with lubricant coating allows smooth and more comfortable injection.
- Easy to read graduated numbers minimize dosage errors.
- Tight fitting and leak-proof plunger tip.
- Transparent barrel give excellent view of syringe contents.
- Box of 100 MVP U40, 29 Gauge .5cc 1/2" Vet Syringes
- U-40 Syringe
- MVP Vet Syringes are film coated for maximum comfort.
- The 1/2 cc; syringe is designed for patients receiving 20 Units or less of U-40 Insulin.
- For Veterinary Use Only
- To ensure safety and comfort MVP Vet syringes should only be used once